An energy boost, journey and course from 11 – 18th Januari 2020
Letterdyfehouse and Connemara will be the place for the basic training Tools for a Splendid Life. The house and the beautifull garden will embed you. Connemara is pure beauty and we will travel around and visit special sites. We will climb (weather permitting) the Croagh Patrick, visit the Aran Islands and walk to the magical Patricks Well. Probably you will find us sometimes in one of the Irish Pubs with Irish Music in Roundstone or Clifden.
The programm of this week is a combination between a unique journey, a retreat, a training and a terrific inner journey. On the way to Letterdyfehouse we will visit the cairns in Loughcrew and on our way back we will go to Tara.
Information about the course
In these hectic times it can be tricky to create time and space for yourself, and to actually feel what’s important to you and make space for it. In this intensive and practical training in intuition, awareness, consciousness and energy you’ll give your soulpower all the space it needs, and it will give you:
- More confidence, trust, peace, ease, freedom, power, clearness and pleasure. More presence and safety in your body.
- Less stress, exhaustion, effort, fretting, overreaching yourself, losing yourself in conversations or relations and ‘trying too hard’.
Training of awareness, intuition and energy gives you a trustworthy compass in life.
During this course you will learn to increase your intuition, liveliness and awareness by learning to feel and experience. You’ll learn all the important ‘energy-tools’ you need and you will practise them, which will get you moving. In the training you will learn things about life you never learned at school and that will help in your personal growth.
You will learn:
- About energy: how it works and how it can benefit your life and happiness.
- To work with energy: how to release old patterns, emotions and convictions.
- About your personal space and about the interaction of energy with other people. You become more aware and mindful.
- To concentrate and become grounded.
- To remain centred and connected to your own information and goals. You make space for your desires and heart-wishes.
- About your energy-balance: what drains energy and what gives energy and how can you control that?
- About the difference between thinking and using your intuition. At school we learn to trust the thinking part of our brains. However the most important decisions in life are taken based on intuition. Intuition often seems to happen at random. We train you to use it in a direct and conscious way in your life.
|Dates||11 - 18th January 2020|
|Costs||Organisation costs (accommodation based on shared room, boat to Aran) pm.
|Journey||People from outside Ireland will fly to Dublin. From there we will travel by minivan to Letterdyfe. We can cook there or sometimes choose to eat out. Information wil follow shortly.|